Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home for the Week

John was able to get the last week on May off so we went home.  We both had dentist appointments, John's was first and he had no cavities.  The pressure was on for me!  I went the next day and my teeth were good especially since I hadn't been in for a year and a half.  But they did have to fix one of my cavities...that doesn't count as a cavity right?
The next day I meet with our flourist, Laura.  She is five foot, blonde, and full of energy.  She had lots of ideas and was excited about everything!  I feel like that got the ball rolling.  That night we; as in me, my mom, and John; started on decorations.  

We had quite the system going: I would cover the string in our gooey mixture, John would pull it from me, and my mom would wrap the balloons.  We got 6 string balloons finished! 
 



 Sometimes John would pull and the string would spray me...
One of the days we went up to Ashton.  We got to play with Owen and Ed, see the new baby puppies, and rode horses.  It was a great 24 hours!
The boys couldn't get enough being outside-especially Ed.
I love Ed telling Star "Ah" to keep her away from him, Ed touching the puppies and getting so excited, and Owen's evil laugh.  Just ignore the fact that Ed is running around the horse barn in his socks (no parents=no rules)
After a few hours the boys finally warmed up to John and had no problem "playing" with him.
Dad wanted us to see the improvements the dogs were making. Star actually downing-I'll give this one to him, it's a HUGE improvement!
Others like Newt aren't doing so well.  Oh and take notice of the naked sheep haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment